Bang Good

11.13.2016

NewChic Haul

Here is a look at my recent mini haul from Newchic.com along with shop links!. I really looooved the quality of the clothing. Sometimes I am skeptical about purchasing clothing online because of a few bad experiences. But the prices were awesome and so were the pieces. So I hope you guys think about them this holiday season too =)

Floral Mini Dress - $16.18



Strap Chiffon Tank Top - $12.44


Ruffles Off Shoulder Blouse - $11.01



Here are a few items that are still on my wishlist:

Lapel Printed Blouse - $9.24

Mirror Pilot Shades - $3.81

Two Piece Beach Dress - $21.91

Sexy Lace Jumpsuit - $16.45

Elegant Long Sleeve Blouse - $16.09

Bow Tie Tank Top - $9.57

Check out NewChic for styles for women, men, accessories and more!


2 comments:

  1. I know the quality of Newchic, this online store have nice items <3

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. good afternoon, hopefully today in blessings. success always for his career.


    cara alami menghentikan haid yang berkepanjangan

    ReplyDelete