Bang Good

8.01.2016

Zaful Summer Haul

Now that Summer is here, I can't stop filling my wardrobe with swimwear and maxi dresses. Recently, I ordered a tonne (well, not actually, but a lot) of new clothing from Zaful and am super pleased with the quality of the clothing, shipping time and the cost. Here it all is:


Black Cami Ruffles Bikini - $14.49

Long sleeve Printed Swimsuit - $18.99

Christmas Gift Print Long Sleeve Dress
Christmas Gift Dress - $10.66

Strapless Crochet Voile Prom Dress
Strapless Voile Prom Dress - $23.49

Zaful has many other categories of clothing as well. Like shorts, shoes, jewelry and accessories. So check them out!

3 comments:

  1. I was so impressed with the recent batch of items I've ordered from Zaful. Love that first item!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stripe dress.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete