6.09.2016

Website Review

So I recently discovered this new website called Apparel Candy. You guys know I am always on the hunt for new clothing stores because I am such an apparel horse. lolz
 
With that in mind, this article is just a simple review of all that they have to offer, their sales, departments and the like. Apart from retail, the also have wholesale sunglasses and wholesale clothing.
 
Here's a look at some of their ads:
 
 
I told you about their sunglasses, now here they are:
 
 
$3.75
$3.50
$2.25
They also have a wide range of products including accessories, handbags, shoes, fragrances and cosmetics. They currently have a 20% off sale going on right now and you can sign up for their latest promotions and fashion news straight to your inbox when you register using your email address. Even though some of the prices I quote here are unitary, you get a discount for bulk or wholesale shopping.
 

$8.50
 
$8.00


$8.50
$6.00
$4.00
Navy Printed Chiffon Top - $6.00
$4.50
$6.00
Pink Woven Stitch Bag - $7.50
4 Colour Mineral Blushes - $1.75


Faux Fur Keychain Dusty - $4.00
Their fragrances are inspired by some of the most familiar designer scents and you guys should def check out that section for gift sets. The sale section has a wide range of categories of clothing available. I totally encourage you lovely readers to check out this new webpage and feel free to leave a comment telling me what you think of it and if you decided to purchase anything as well.

See more of my reviews of the online store on my social media channels as well. Go to Apparel Candy to check it out for yourself directly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment