Bang Good

6.03.2016

15 Cool Girl Fragrances

This showcase is courtesy of Refinery 29. I loved the article so much that I thought I would paraphrase it here with some pics. But you can view the entire article by following the link at the end. =)

Extatic by Balmain
Le Sabo - Santal
Cuir de Rossie from Chanel
Dana's English Leather
Opone - Diptyque
Bottega Veneta
Tabac Blond by Caron
Aramis Black
Replica Jazz Club from Maison Margiela
 
Dior Fahrenheit
Hermes' Kelly Caleche

Dolce and Gabbana - Velvet Exotic Leather
Annick Goutal's Duel
Tuscan Leather by Tom Ford


Cuir Cannage by Dior

I hope the list inspired you all to try new things as much as it inspired me. I'm always on the lookout for new scents.
 

1 comment:

  1. Nice post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete