Bang Good

1.21.2016

Influenster Jingle VoxBox

I recently received the Influenster Jingle VoxBox with tonnes of goodies for sample purposes and wanted to share all that great swag with you guys! Take a look below
 
 
The Pure Ice nail polish was a gorgeous grey colour and lasted more than 7 days even though I put my nails through hell!

 
 
The Hallmark Itty Bittys Spiderman stuff toy was the perfect stocking stuffer for my nephew and he absolutely loved it! They are collectibles so kids should try to get them all.
 
 
Cetaphil's moisturizer was incredibly thick and spreadable. A little  goes a long way and it feels similar to a body butter.
 
 
I received three packs of Biscoff biscuits and downed them (shamefully) in one sitting with a glass of tea. They are absolutely delicious and this is one product I look forward to purchasing just so that I can dunk them in my morning hot brew.
 
 
Kiss's real hair eyelashes lasted all day and the adhesive glue had aloe in it so it never irritated my skin!
 
 
NYC's pencil eyeliner was super easy to use and this brand never disappoints with their products. I have been a fan for a long time now.
 
 
OreIda's tater tots were super crunchy and delicious and even without the coupon, I intend to buy more of them!
 

If you would like to receive free items like these for sampling, email me and I'll send you a special link =)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my. I love Biscoff cookies. They're so tasty. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biscoff cookies are so delicious! I love their concept and how it tastes. :)

    Hope you could check out my latest post, too? :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete