8.15.2015

Vita Liberata and Roller Lash

I got two wonderful products from an online Insta competition. They are both European cosmetics and I just had to review and share them with you guys!

The first is a container of self-tanning face powder from Trystal Minerals by Vita Liberata. I already love their tanning creams and mousse so I was super excited to try this. It came with a bonus kabuki brush that made it easy to apply and was pretty lightweight on my skin so there was no heavy caking. Love it so much!



The roller lash has an amazing curved design and the bristles move in all directions for the most amazingly long lashes without a curler or extensions. Love that a lot too!


Here's what the entire package looked like. Jealous anyone?


Shop both the products:
Vita Liberata (UK)
Roller Lash by Benefit Cosmetics (France)

Don't forget to follow me on Insta guys =)
https://instagram.com/lepetitplastique

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous products

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete