Bang Good

8.09.2015

Sunshine Vox Box

Hey guys, I received products for review from Influenster and loved em! Here they are as I share my thoughts on each one:


So I got the Vaseline Spray Moisturizer and all the other lotions I've used in the past need to pull up a chair. Let me say that this is the definition of non-greasy! Will be stocking up on this one.


I carry the Dickinson's cloths to work and they refresh me so much! They are really large so you can cut  them in half if you like (Cheapskates unite!).


I use the Infusium 23 with Avocado and Olive Oil on a daily basis. It keeps me frizz free and smells great too (Nope, it doesn't smell like guacamole).
The Sinful Colors nail polish was a fab colour. I've been wearing it for four days now and no chips on my nails in sight.




I got some coupons for more Dickinson's products and food from Bark Thins (will def be trying  those) and Blue Diamond Siracha Almonds too:


Thanks so much Influenster! This time I loved all the items.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post, can't wait to read the next one!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Thanks for sharing this. I read over the article and I really love all the things. By the way, could we get a chance to cooperate on SNS/Blog? We’ll pay $. tonylau86china@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete