Bang Good

7.31.2015

What's Your Hair's Zodiac Sign?


I know it may sound strange readers but the kind folks at Madison Reed have found a way to consult the stars for better hair! They've shared my Hair-O-Scope with me below:


They're actually spot on! I am super optimistic (so much so that my friends find it a little annoying). I love looking on the bright side of things and on a good hair-day, I actually love to try out new styles that may be trending.
I never knew the zodiac could determine your hairstyle but it pretty much did!

A big feature of Madison Reed's website is their style quiz. They have a color adviser for each customer that helps determine the perfect product for you. Much like my personalized style tip above.

Check them out for fabulous permanent, semi-permanent and root touch-up products. They also sell styling products and accessories too!

Root Touch - Up Brush On Powder - $29.95

Shampoo and Conditioner Set - $27.95

Style and Tame Set - $34.95

Pro Color Bowl and Crush - $7.95

You can also have a live chat with a professional colorist if you have any questions.


Check them out at Madison-Reed.com

No comments:

Post a Comment