5.21.2015

Rosegal

Hey guys, just introducing another fab store once more. Rosegal recently gave me an option to purchase some stuff from them. Unfortunately, I didn't buy anything but I still think they have great bargains so I'm letting all my readers know about it!

Leopard Print Drawstring - $9.28


Long Sleeve Blouse - $13.02

High Waisted Skirt = $8.32

Solid Chiffon Skirt - $17.56

See Through Blouse - $20.79

Printed Short Twinset - $14.68

Water Wash Retro High Waist - $11.88

See more sales like this:

Check out Rosegal

4 comments:

  1. Love ur selection!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leopard shorts & the maxi purple skirt are my faves!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Espero que disfrutes de un lindo fin de semana y abrazos desde Costa Rica.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ualaaa qué chulo!! Ten un buen finde guapi!!

    Lee mi último post aquí!

    ¿Nos seguimos? Házmelo saber y yo haré lo mismo:
    Mi blog | Bloglovin

    ♥‿♥

    ReplyDelete