Bang Good

4.03.2015

Blogger's Bedroom

What inspires me? A bedroom haven - somewhere I can go to shake off a hard day or wake up to start one afresh. Here is a sneak peek at some key decor points of my room and a little refurbishing I hope to do...

A little Chines Lantern shades my bedroom's light:


I love frilly, sunny curtains that brighten up the day!


A scented candle adds all the warmth you may need

Parachute Scented Candles

How cosy are lots of fluffy pillow? I soooo want these!

Linen Duvet Cover Set

Love the feeling of an inviting, unmade bed with a minimalist touch. This is my dream bed...

Parachute Duvet Cover

Inspiring bedding, check out Parachute Home. What I love most is the quality of their Italian crafted products.

4 comments:

  1. I agree! Scented candle and fresh crispy bedsheets!
    Glad to have you in my reading list! Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspirations, my bedroom is all in white! I love that color in may room!

    Enjoy my latest post:
    http://alanja.blogspot.com/2015/04/burgundy-i-karmele.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete