Bang Good

7.03.2014

Wantable

Wantable is a site that I love and I just wanted to introduce it to you guys. Most people don't know about the store and this article is sponsorship-free. Which means I really did just wanna share it with my lovely readers =)

Here's how it works according to their site:

1

CHOOSE A CATEGORY.

Choose from our gorgeous Makeup, Intimates, or Accessories Collections and take a short style quiz to tell us what you love.

2

DISCOVER A NEW YOU.

Receive 4-5 premium items handpicked just for you by your in-house stylist. Each item is chosen to perfectly match your preferences.

3

KEEP WHAT YOU LOVE.

Return what you don't. We've made returns simple and hassle free! Visit our Shipping & Returns page to learn more.

Wantable.com

BE A SUMMER STUNNER

July's vibrant hues are sure to turn heads.
So, what wonderful makeup will you discover?

SHOP NOW



I think you guys should really have a look at this amazing site =)

3 comments:

  1. thats an interesting website, i will check it out now
    keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely everything sweetie ...

    N@NY

    This week's (Inspired by) up on my blog ,
    come & drop me some love sweetie ,,

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/2014/07/hello-july-2014.html

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife

    ReplyDelete