4.06.2014

Accessories for Spring

I love pastel colours and floral elements for Spring. So here are some picks of mine to update your wardrobe for the season:

Petal Design Clutch - $25.49

Handle Bag with Tiered Ruffles - $22.69

How cute are those clutches? I love the pale colours and ruffles. Below are some gorgeous earrings with flower embellishments that are a great addition to any look day and night.

Four Leaf Clover Earrings - $11.49

Bridal Earrings  - $6.49

Check out the pumps below. I totally love the little red heart. Match with a red dress for a star outfit. And need I say more about the baby blue pumps below?

Platform with Sweetheart Embellishment - $47.99
Woollen Stiletto Pumps - $48.99

I ended things off with some statement bangles and a jewellery box for you to store your new acquisitions. 

7 comments:

  1. I love pastels and florals... anything girly... Bring on the Spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. que monadas!

    www.sandra1mua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with the clutches
    and the blue earrings!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the heals and the first clutch!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so wonderful! I always love pastels and delicate jewelry for spring!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the bracelets are the ones that I love the Most!! <3

    http://www.naturellebeautywall.blogspot.mx/

    Att. Alexa Bernal

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with the bracelets!! Kisses

    ReplyDelete