3.29.2014

8 Fabulous Prom Dresses For Different Body Types

Okay so we all know that women have different body types. But that doesn't mean that your perfect dress isn't out there. I present to you my picks for all you wonderfully unique women:

Hourglass Figure - show off those curves!


Mermaid Prom Dress - $129.99

Eye Catching Pattern - $139.99

Straight Cut Shape - Add a waistline with the dress:


V-Neck - $179.99

Enchanting Stripes - $179.99

Pear Shape - Add dimension to your upper body:


Get more ideas for Prom Dresses here.

7 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: Great proposals. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ruching remidns me of cinderella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such helpful post, great dresses
    I am inviting you to enter my JollyChic Easter Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/03/jollychic-easter-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pics!! ;)

    www.sandra1mua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These dresses are so stunning! I think my favourite one has to be the first one!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is great! thank you!

    ~Miki
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete