Bang Good

2.22.2014

ShopLately 2014 Wishlist

Here are some of my pics for new wardrobe additions from ShopLately for 2014:


Wide Leg Palazzo Pants - $50.00
Black Multi Print Wide Leg Pants - $42.00
Alice and Olivia Bell Bottom Pants - $220.00
Wild Rose Booties - $43.00
70's Disco Platforms
Black High Riding Boots - $39.00
Gypsy Ombre Shorts - $22.00
Floral Lace Strapless Bustier - $29.00
Fringe Denim Cutoff Shorts - $38.00
Feather Pattern Temporary Tattoo - $8.00
Rose Viva Travel Bag - $45.00

Check out ShopLately for all these bags, shorts, tops, beauty products and more!

15 comments:

  1. OMG that have fab collection., I loved those pattern wide leg pants and back white heels
    Happy Sunday
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the wide leg pants... I will be getting a pair of them when I update my wardrobe in March... and the shoes are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I like your wish list, some of the items I would add to my wish list...;))) I love the second pair of pants, and the black and white shoes are super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bustier and the tatoo!!! Right choice!
    Timeless Mode

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhhhh such fabulous picks! I need all of those pants in my life....summer hurry up! x

    http://native-feathers.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the crop top!
    xx
    http://bonjourgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those heels, those pants...fabulous!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete