Bang Good

11.18.2013

I'm A Style Ajent!


Now my dear readers, I want to introduce you to Ajent.com. It is an online stylist agency that connects you with your personal stylist! And Yours Truly is available as a stylist there as well. So come on over and spend some personal time with me as your own Ajent Stylist! Just search for Le Petit Plastique and book an appointment. It's that easy!


We can connect via web video or chat to discuss what your fashion needs are and I would make some recommendations. You can give me some feedback and even ask me to purchase the items for you. All you have to do, is wear it! Simple huh?

Here's how it works:

video


Here is the link to my Stylist Profile:
https://www.ajent.com/le-petitp


So come on over and make an appointment to get styled by me today =)

18 comments:

  1. Super cute stuff, now I am curious. :)
    I will for sure check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: great proposals. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice items!
    xx
    http://comounaprincesasintonterias.blogspot.com.es/2013/11/cardigan-lingerie.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's intresting
    Have a wonderful week
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely stuff!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice items! :)

    http://bruh-correa.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    Thank you to visit my blog.
    I appreciated your post so much, it's interesting.
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! I would love to follow each other!
    Kisses

    http://achadosdamila.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  9. great infos! I do follow u !! giulia
    www.thefashionmamas.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post! nice to know about this agency! ;)


    Beijos
    Nathália - Fashion Jacket
    www.fashionjacket.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! Thank you! You are so nice and your blog is amazing!


    Beijos
    Brilho de Aluguel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Olá vim agradecer a visita e o carinho, seu blog é um charme, já estou seguindo, bjs, Ana ;).

    ReplyDelete