Bang Good

11.10.2013

Hair Extensions

So alot of my readers are dying for a hair blog post and as I am a fan of hair extensions myself, I thought I would do a post about it. You don't have to go to the hairdresser or salon for quality hair or for a great look. Now, I'm gonna tell you how to get it yourself at home with hair extensions that you can buy online. First, I recommend you get your hair extensions from Best Hair Buy, where you can get 100% natural human hair and the most popular Brazilian Hair
Here is the link to Best Hair Buy:

Now for some style tips:

1. You can get a piece with a simple attachment clip already styled and untouched. The hair available on Best Hair Buy is virgin hair which means that it has never been treated or coloured. You can get many different colours and textures with lengths starting at 10 inches like the one below.

1 piece of 10 inch Straight Lace Closure - $127.42

2. Fusion, Pre-Bonded Hair Extensions are also available like these:

18 inch Straight Stick - $105.99

3. To change up your look, you can get some great hair accessories like a Human Hair Colour Ring

One Set 32 Colours - $44.99

To get all these extensions and much more, check out Best Hair Buy

Now here is some hair extension inspiration:



Also, check out these Xmas gift possibilities:
boys winter coats
women s winter coats
>plus size winter coats

8 comments:

  1. great post
    loving the multi colored hair
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try some extensions one day i think it is pretty!

    Xx 1310bynora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those coloured ones look so cool
    Happy Sunday
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rainbow hair! As well as these tips! Thank you so much! I haven't tried hair extensions yet! Hihi. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    Finding your fantastic and interesting blog was a great pleasure and I totally identify myself with it! You have a new follower! I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I'd like to invite you to meet my space as well and I hope you'll have as much fun as I am having in yours!
    I wish you lots of success
    kisses
    Aida Camilo

    from

    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete