Bang Good

10.15.2013

Let's Journey Into Fashion

I would like to introduce some recent items I received from Let's Journey Into Fashion. It's an online store that sells amazing one of a kind pieces. Here are the items I got:

Carnival Blue Palazzo Pants - $25.00

Carnival Blue Palazzo Pants - $25.00

Carnival Blue Palazzo Pants - $25.00

Carnival Blue Palazzo Pants - $25.00

Carnival Blue Palazzo Pants - $25.00

Carnival Blue Palazzo Pants - $25.00

White Jumpsuit

White Jumpsuit

White Jumpsuit

This piece is under this gorgeous white dress because it's actually a jumpsuit!

White Jumpsuit

I posted the close-up photos to show you guys the quality of the products which is fantastic. I really think you would love this store as much as I do. So check out Let's Journey Into Fashion for women's clothing, men's shirts and accessories.

Also, check out these Xmas gift possibilities:
wool sweaters for women
sweater vests for women
fair isle sweater women

9 comments:

  1. Those pants are so fun, i am going to visit this store now..
    I am personally inviting you to enter my sunglasses giveaway, do check it out.
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/10/mignon-mignon-sunglasses-giveaway.html?m=1
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the white jumpsuit with the sheer skirt... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The carnival pants are the coolest pants ever, I love them :))) So awesome!! I want a pair, haha :)) xx

    The Dainty Dolls House

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jumpsuit!
    xx
    http://comounaprincesasintonterias.blogspot.com.es/2013/10/tartan.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cool pieces!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete