Bang Good

9.11.2013

Versatile Blogger Award

Thanks a million to the lovely ItisCuteandCool blogger for nominating me for this award. Love you girl =)


So the rules are:
-Thank the person who granted it the award.
-Include the link to your blog.
-Select 15 blogs you've recently discovered and / or follow regularly.
-Reward the 15 bloggers who wrote the previous blogs and include a link to your blog.
- Tell seven things about yourself .

Here are the blogs I follow religiously:

Seven Things About Myself:
- My favourite colour is pink
- Sarah Jessica Parker is my style icon
- I have never seen a piece of clothing from Oscar de la Renta that I did not love
- I would give anything to own a pair of Stewart Weitzman 5050 boots
-I was invited to yesterday's Rewardstyle New York Fashion Week party and am totally bummed I could not make it =(
- I read every single comment on my blog posts and try to reply to those that require it =)

Thanks again for the award, hope you guys like my answers =)




8 comments:


  1. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC, (1656) would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    Come visit me <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations my dear!!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6632417/ma-petite-by-ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow you now via GFC! Now it´s your turn :)
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award! You deserve it!:)
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Great blog. :)

    www.jonnessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big congrats to you doll & that's so sweet you included mine, I am very honoured and happy you enjoy my blog, as I enjoy yours too :))) Have a beautiful Friday & weekend too Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the Award!

    Xoxo Akinyi
    Http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete