Bang Good

9.19.2013

Choies Haul

Here are items from my recent purchase at Choies:






I was totally surprised to get a hard scratch-proof case and travel case with my sunglasses as well as a magazine with style tips and coupons! I must say this is the first time I've shopped with them and would definitely do it again.

Just thought I'd share that with readers who like the extra bang with their buck. And the clothes were pretty sturdy too =) Thanks Choies!

Hot Sale Reflector Sunglasses - $21.99


White Shorts with Cross Pattern - $27.99

Shop more shorts from Choies and cool accessories like Sunglasses only at Choies

Also, check out these Xmas gift possibilities:
how to wear a dress in the winter
how to dress for winter
dresses to wear to a winter wedding
winter formal dresses for juniors

12 comments:

  1. Nice short. :)

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/2012/12/night-of-fireworks.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shorts, great items. :)

    www.jonnessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice stuff!!!
    the shorts is perfect for a grunge 90s look!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks nice!

    xx
    Christina Klein
    http://bychristina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices. I love the sunglasses.
    see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice dear! I like it! :-)
    http://placeforlady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww really love the shorts!!
    xoxo
    Charmaine

    charrmyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete