Bang Good

12.24.2012

Tiffany's for Christmas

So every Christmas I have high dreams for gifts but end up having to cheap out. But I found these great pieces from Tiffany's under $200.00.

I know it's still pricey but I am hoping I can afford one of em at least. Hope this helps those of you looking to splurge a little too =)

1837 Ring - $150.00

Eiffel Tower Charm - $175.00

Pearl Earrings - $150.00

Paloma Picasso Love Bracelet - $150.00
Don't like what I featured? Then see more options from Tiffany's

10 comments:

  1. I was actually eyeing the Eiffel tower charm and Love bracelet!! Gorgeous picks. :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love Tiffany's jewelry, so beautiful.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely jewelry! love this eiffel tower :)
    chack our new post:http://lifestylenotesbyaf.blogspot.com/2012/12/10000-wishes-and-giveaway-results.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always looove tiffany's jewelry!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got tiffany presents from my boyfriend the last two christmases! love that brand- sooo romantic<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always loved Tiffany's although I don't yet own anything! I love that bracelet, that would be such a cute gift from my boyfriend. Merry Christmas xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are plenty of great 'affordable' finds at Tiffany's! Love your choices.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh every girl wishes for a cute Tiffany & Co turquoise box with pretty cream ribbon! The bracelet is adorable! I wish I had something from Tiffany's :(
    Followed you lovely :)
    http://reveriebelle.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete