12.31.2012

Happy New Year 2013

To all my readers, a Happy New Year 2013! May it bring happiness, success and all your hearts' desires. I have made a few resolutions myself. But as a new blogger, I encourage you to leave me some suggestions for my blog. Tell me what you liked, disliked and would like to see me change for the new year.

I promise to accept your suggestions with an open mind and make them into resolutions myself. So have at it! Let me know what you guys think.

Here are some events that changed our lives forever and made 2012 a year we will never forget. But I will only feature the happy moments because the sad ones will make us cry.

The Mayan Calendar predicted the end of the world. Thank God it did not come to past. It would have been so sad to say goodbye just when my blog was taking off.


The US election took place and no matter who you voted for, let's all give thanks for the freedom of democracy and the right to vote.


The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge announced they were expecting. How delightful for the couple of the moment.


Oreo celebrated its 100th birthday. This cookie is just the best thing on earth isn't it.


We are saying goodbye to ox-blood and hello to Emerald Green as the color for 2013. Queue the Keira Knightley in Atonement dress knock-offs.


If I left out any other happy moments please forgive me but I was too busy admiring Keira's dress and eating Oreos.

On an ending note, here's to 2012 and auld lang syne =)

24 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos as usual! x, Kat

    www.loveandace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear
    Nice selection of importantas facts of this year
    Hope you had a great night
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
    Have a sweet and brilliant day!!
    Greeting from ヽ(^。^)ノ

    (●^o^●) Visit my blog? http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com/
    and let me know if you like to follow each other (just making friends) But if you don't like, it's still ok :D no problems at all (*^。^*)



    http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com/

    。。。。。。。。。。xoxo。。。。。。。。ヽ(´∀`彡)ノ。。

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool post !! Btw happy new year mind to following each other??

    Dont forget join mybgiveaway ft sammydress.com for 6 winners
    Http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool!
    Happy new year,
    Lots of love for 2013!
    http://qstomizate.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just loved your posts of 2012! Great style and beautifull shoots!

    Wishing you a fun, fulfilling and fabulous 2013!

    May it bring you much happiness, love and success!


    Kisses from Bucharest,

    Silvia

    www. rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year!!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New year, best wishes.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice bloggg!
    Folowing each other? =) Let me know
    xoxo

    www.mindyourdream.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year, this was a great summary of 2012! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy new year dear!!:) kiss, www.atramworld.blogspot.com :*

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great wrap up of 2012. Love it! It has been a real pleasure following you and I can't wait to read more in 2013! Happy New Year!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! thanks for your comment :)
    I like the post!
    I've a new outfit, I hope you like it!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post! I would like to invite you to my blog:) Let's follow each other =]
    Happy new year!!!
    xxx from Spain
    mydope.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sure :) I am now following you via GFC! Nice post..
    Happy new year dear!! xoxo

    http://amulhereamoda.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing pictures honey! thanks for your lovely comment! we're following you now on bloglovin' and gfc, hope you do the same :-) xxxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Oreo's too! They're just so good! :D And I've always loved too the Keira Knightely's dress in Atonement (one of my favourite movies!)... I wish I could have a similar one! :)
    Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, I follow you with pleasure!

    Vittoria from 5 IN THE MORNING
    http://vittoriafiveinthemorning.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks for your comment on my blog hun !
    i followed back, hope you do the same<3
    great post btw, i enjoyed the summary of 2012[:
    as for your resolution i think that you are are on a great path with your blog
    i am a "new blogger" as well and i think that as long as you produce post that you enjoy reading yourself then other people will see all the effort that you put into it[:

    ReplyDelete
  19. I saw this dress in loco!! ist´s very beautiful, it was on the Victória and Albert museum! The original,of course! kisses
    http://skinnygirlintights.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete