Bang Good

12.21.2012

Firmoo Specs

Got great prescription specs from Firmoo. Of course, they have sunglasses, non-prescription and pretty much everything else in the glasses dept. covered. 

The pair I got came with two cases, extra pieces and a screwdriver and they were titanium, pretty awesome!  Fit really well too and they got my prescription and fit right, which is a pretty big deal when buying over the internet. Check 'em out:





Now I really should tell my readers about their First Pair Free Program which supplies the first pair free of charge, with only the shipping fee to be paid.

Below is a little info from Firmoo themselves. I usually like to paraphrase but they said it perfectly.

The old opinion that glasses are only necessities for people with vision problems has already gone. Glasses are increasingly becoming a fad and must-have accessories for  celebs and fashionistas. Everyday we can spot millions of non prescription glasses wearers and we are constantly fascinated by many noted film stars’ signature non prescription glasses.They instantly upgrade your look of modern,sexy, vintage or geek by wearing different styles of frames.
Any hot glasses/sunglasses /goggles frames you want can be found on Firmoo, and all are available for both prescription lenses and non-prescription lenses.
Are you desperate to have a new look?
Now here is the chance, Firmoo has launched a First Pair Free Program to people  worldwide. You will absolutely fall in love with the excellent quality, affordable prices, fashionable designs, fast delivery and the good service after trying them with paying shipping only! You even can get a refund/exchange if you are not satisfied with them. It's totally Risk free, so why not have a try?


Here are some great sunglasses that I like from them too:




Don't like what I chose? Then see more at Firmoo.com

If you're buying for the Holidays, then check out shipping and tracking here

37 comments:

  1. Nice!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cool collection!

    come back on my blog with a new post! http://www.allyouneedisfashion.com/2012/12/london-day-2-and-3.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I like all the models of eyeglasses!
    Thank you for sharing this with us!
    Have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firmoo have great glasses. :)

    Love,
    Monica

    www.whynot-now.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great glasses!!

    Kisses, Basty

    http://bastyandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the circular ones, but sadly they don't work out with my face :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice glasses! ^^ I'm already your follower <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing glasses! You have a great blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choice!
    I am your newest follower on GFC :)
    K xx
    http://melikeyalot.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crazy, this is like the 10th blog I've been on in the past hour that's been advertising for Firmoo. I must say I do like the circular sunglasses you picked out as one of your favs.

    Thanks for visiting my blog lately I would love for us to follow each other. I've gone ahead and followed you on GFC and Bloglovin!!

    xx Marla

    www.trendstruck.com
    www.facebook.com/trendstruck

    ReplyDelete
  11. Y love the sun glasses!good post!
    http://vestidines.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Love your blog! :))

    Would you like to follow each other [GFC, FB, Pinterest and/or Bloglovin]? Please follow me and I'll follow back! :)))

    ****

    Alexandra A.,
    The Glitter Side @ Blogspot
    The Glitter Side @ Facebook
    The Glitter Side @ Pinterest
    The Glitter Side @ Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Firmoo glasses everywhere !

    Following you, follow me back if you want :))
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. sure we can follow each other, if you start following me I will immidiatly do the same :)

    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice selection of glasses!

    www.ladyparisienne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. These round shaped are amazing, love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice glasses¡ http://www.cropchuskeo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great glasses! I love firmoo!

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Son ideales.
    Un besazo y felices fiestas
    Bs.
    www.guapayconestilo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the round glasses I just followed you, hope u can do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  21. hello! I like your blog! You have very nice photos and the outfits are great!
    I follow you already! I leave my blog if you want to spend and maybe if you like to follow.
    Greetings!

    http://eldiariodeunconde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi dear!
    Nice glasses
    I'm following, wait for you in my blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have added u on gfc dear :)
    I wish you HAPPY HOLIDAYS & MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Have the merriest time with ur loved ones <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. So stylish! x, Kat

    www.loveandace.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Unfortunately, I'm not on these pages, but I follow you;)

    ReplyDelete