11.15.2012

Liebster Award



Thank you so much to this great blogger who nominated me for the Liebster Award. I will try to follow the rules she outlined. Please visit her very sweet blog as well.

Eleven Things About Myself


If I could visit one place right now it would be Venice
My favourite dish of all time is Spaghetti Bolognese
I studied Spanish in school and did quite well. I can now speak Spanish
The sound and look of the Ocean calms me. I am myself when I am near the sea.
My personal style is flirty and girly
I think a jumpsuit (either long or short) is the one piece of clothing everyone should have
I love bright colours but nothing beats an all white ensemble
I love classic English Literature and hate Mathematics
I can read music
Of all the music I haveever  heard in my life, nothing beats Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
This blog was started only two weeks ago and I never expected this kind of response


Eleven Questions Asked About Me


1- Favourite colour? Pink / White (I can't choose which - anything but black =) )
2- Where would you like to live? Paris
3- Family or friends? Family first. Always
4- Spring or fall? Spring (the smell of flowers in the air *ahhh*)
5- Summer or winter? Summer (love a good healthy glow)
6- Wishes? To collaborate with top fashion lines and magazine for photo shoots and designs
7- What did you eat yesterday for dinner? Mini pizzas *hehe*
8- Favourite fashion shop? Definitely Net-a-porter (Though I can't afford most things there)
9- Favourite designer? That's a tough one - Oscar de la Renta
10- Favourite blog? The Blonde Salad
11- NYC or Paris? Ooooh la la - Paris 


Eleven Questions for Award Receivers


Favourite musician?
Favourite Actor?
How many different countries have you visited?
In another life, my career would be...
If a genie granted me three wishes, I would wish for...
Favourite article of clothing?
Long hair or short hair?
Curly or straight hair?
High heels or sneakers?
Favourite song?
I knew I wanted to be a blogger when...


I nominate



Here are the Rules:


1. When you receive the award thank the person that gave you it and post the link to his/her blog in your post.
2. Then you (receiver of the award) post eleven things about yourself
3. Answer the eleven questions from the person who tagged you
4. Choose eleven inspiring bloggers with under 200 followers and link their pages in your post.
5. Then create eleven questions for them to answer

33 comments:

  1. Congrats! I just enjoyed reading your Q & A :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats dearie! Would you like to follow one another?
    xx
    eve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohw :D thank you :* but, i have to do all in english?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats :) following you too now!
    Have a great weekend dear! Celebrating your award :)!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment and sure, let's follow each other! I'm following you via GFC and Bloglovin :) I'll wait for you too. Keep in touch! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! Follow eachother on GFC & Bloglovin' ??

    Will follow straight back!

    www.kellyjade.co.uk

    Kelly xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh thanks :o I´m so proud.
    So... can i write in portuguese?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am following you now beauty! waiting for you to follow back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. of course following u now!! i would like to live in Paris too ♥♥♥ kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. I now also your reader!

    http://www.veraanda.blogspot.ru/
    https://twitter.com/Veraanda

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely post ;D
    I like your blog,would You like to follow each other ? just let me know dear :)
    XO MP.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your blog!!Of course we can follow each other. Write me where you follow me and I’ll follow you for sure..
    STEPHILĂ  CREATIONS-MYFASHIONBLOG

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your comment and of course we can follow each other. I'm following you, so now it's your turn to follow me back

    x

    Chicks About Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi hun,
    I really like your blog and your style..so nice!
    New follower there,
    If you want I'm waiting for you on my blog!

    kiss jexika lyter


    http://deliciousmakeupfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  15. CONGRATULATIONS. well deserved!
    Such a cute blog. I love the header.
    I am following you now, #55 on gfc . wooooot!
    Please follow back.


    www.fashionerza.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is really cute blog, we will follow you, if you like you can follow us

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for your comment! I follow you with GFC, would love it if you follow me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats for the award dear! you deserve it xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  19. ieeh congrats!

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations! You totally deserve it!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats but what is this Liebster Award thing?

    http://theworkette.blogspot.com/

    Let me know someone please

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've received it too and girls asked me so crazy questions... ;-)))))


    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  23. congrats on the well deserved award

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm following you now! Will you come to my blog and follow me via GFC? :)

    Kate @ A Journey in Style

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oooh, Thank you many times!
    I will continue ;)
    I guess I will write article next week ;)

    musliwithmilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. i'm so greatfull :D i'm just not gonna put in my blog because its in english, but i relly apreciate :D you're so sweet!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete