Bang Good

11.02.2012

Basic Chic in Black and White











And A Pop of Colour at the End!

Find the dresses here
See the Chanel jacket online

sources: fashionmagazine.com, modaoperandi.com

I do not own these images and I try to post all of my sources either on the images themselves or below via links. If you feel that I have violated your copyright or would like me to source you further, please let me know. Some of the images may have been spruced up a bit but please note that no copyright infringement is intended. Please credit me when using. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hola preciosa¡¡
    te puedo decir que acabo de encontrar tu blog pero
    me he visto desde el ultimo post hasta llegar al primero por que me han encantado.Amo tus imagenes.
    Te sigo desde ya via bloglovin
    Te invito a pasar por mi blog DOLCE VIRGINIA
    Espero que te siga gustando.

    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    baci

    ReplyDelete